Our Main Focus
- At Cer-Mac, we focus on customer relations and constant communication to understand, meet and exceed their expectations.
- We take pride in our people and their workmanship to insure that customer’s products are manufactured right the first time and every time, maintaining high standards and thus eliminating our customer’s sense of risk.
- Cer-Mac monitors its performance by active engagement in the continual improvement of the processes for manufacturing customer’s parts and in our Quality Management System.
When the company started in 1969 we worked according to the military standard of quality. This was a practical standard that worked well for us and our customers for many years. Over the past few years, Cer-Mac, Inc. has undertaken the initiative to become an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. Cer-Mac is proud to announce that on February 3, 2016 Cer-Mac was issued certificate number 52778 by ABS Quality Evaluations. Thank you to our customers who have supported us through this process. As Cer-Mac looks toward the future, we will continue to maintain and improve our quality system in order to provide our customers with the highest quality products in the industry. We have since been certified to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard.
In order to best serve our customers, Cer-Mac places high value in these key areas of our Quality Management System:
- Risk Management
- Corrective & Preventive Action
- Extensive In-Process Inspection
- Control of Non-conforming Inventory
- Document & Records Control
- Internal Audits
A full quality manual is available for current or potential customers to view.
Without the ability to accurately measure our product, we would obviously not be able to assure the quality of the product. Cer-Mac currently has well over 1000 gages & measurement tools in our calibration system. All company and employee owned measurement tools are kept calibrated through either outsourced or in-house calibrations. We have a wide range of digital & mechanical measurement tools. Some notable inclusions of our higher end measuring equipment are:
- Optical Flats for measuring flatness to as little as .00001” on a surface of up to 12”
- Profilometers for measuring surface roughness
- Rockwell Hardness Tester
- 27″x 39″x 23” Coordinate Measurement Machine
- Smartscope Flash -267x magnification
- Optical Comparator -20x magnification with profile & surface illumination
- Vast Internal & External Thread Measurement- UN, ISO Metric, ACME, Pipe thread