Extensive CNC Machining Services
Computer-controlled, rotating cutting tools produce a shape or form with great reliability and repeatability.
- Typical tolerance +/- .001″, but can vary due to size and type of material
- Ability to mill 36 x 36 x 36 cube and plate work up to 80 x 120
- Machine all metals and alloys
- We can drill holes as small as .005 in a variety of high nickel alloys
- Thread milling capability
- 4 axis machining
- Mazak Variaxis I-600 5 axis VMC
- 3 vertical machining centers VF2 18″ x 36″ table. 10,000 RPM spindle with rotary table (4 axis centers).
- 4 vertical machining centers VFO 16″ x 20″ travel. 15,000 RPM spindle.
- 1 KITAMURA, horizontal machining center model H400, 18″ pallets with full rotary capabilities.
- 2 CHEVALIER, CNC proto Trak 12″ x 48″
- 3 BRIDGEPORT vertical mills
- 1 VF3-9/36×80 Travel 4 axis
- 1 VF 3YT 40” x 26” x 25”- 50 taper geared head
Overall Lengths: 36″ x 36″ x 36″ cubed Plate work up to 80″ x 120″
Tolerance: = .0005”, Precision, Tight tolerance, Ultra precision
Industry Focus: Aerospace, Automation, Bio-Tech Test Equipment, Defense, Dental Instruments, Fiber Optics, Hands Tools, Industrial Valve, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pump & Valve, Optics, OEM, Semi-Conductor
Intended Application: Armatures, Axels, Bolts, Bushings, Coupling Shafts, Dowels, Driveshafts, Fasteners, Handles, Housings, Knobs, Needle Valves, Nozzles, Pins, Pivot Rods, Precision Electronic Hardware, Punch Blanks, Sleeves, Spacers, Valve Bodies, Valve Stems
Features Possible: Billet, Burnishing to .0001” tolerance, Castings, Custom Tapping, Drilling, Eccentric Holes, Forming, Knurling, Milling, Slotting, Spline Profiles, Thread Milling, Threading External, Threading Internal, Reaming, Tapping, Small Hole Drilling
Production Volume: Precision Production Shop, Prototype, Short Runs, Long Runs, Low Volume, High Volume
Lead Times: 4-6 weeks standard lead time based on capacity, Blanket Orders, Quick turn on lapping and grinding based on capacity
Industry Standards: ISO 9001: 2008-Certified
Equipment: High RPM to produce small holes, CNC control capabilities, 4 Axis
Quality Documentation: Inspection Reports, First Article Inspection, SPC Charts and CPK Data if needed
Materials: Alloy Steels (4130, 4140) and many more, Aluminum (2011, 6061, T6, 2024), Beryllium Copper, Brass, Bronze Alloys, Carbon Steel, Cobalt, Copper, Hasteloy, Inconel, Invar, Kovar, MP35N, Nickel, Nickel Iron, Nitronic 80, Nitronic 60, Stainless Steel (303, 304, 316, 321, 303SE, 420, 440C, 17-4), Stellite, Titanium, Tungsten, Zicronimum
Materials Plastic Polymers: ABS, Acetal, Acrylic, Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics, Nylon, Phenolic, Polyamide-Imide, Polycarbonate (Delrin), Polyetheretherketone (Peek), Polyetherimide, Polyethylene, Polystyrene, Polysulphone, PTPFE (PilyTetraFluoroEthylene), PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride), Teflon
File Formats: PDF, DXF, DWG, Solid Works, Auto Cad, BMP, JPEG, JPS, STEP